Peace Of Mind That Your Family Is Protected
An accurate and complete estate plan can protect your assets and the people you care about. The experienced lawyers of Robshaw & Voelkl, PC, PC, will ensure that you have all the right documents and all the bases covered in the event of illness or tragedy.
Our Buffalo law firm provides comprehensive but affordable estate planning services in Erie County and throughout Western New York. We can also offer sophisticated strategies for clients with high net worth and complex estate considerations. We invite you to arrange a consultation.
Estate Planning Attorneys Mindful Of Details
Our knowledgeable attorneys, John Robshaw and Jeffrey Voelkl, have more than 65 years of combined experience in the intertwined disciplines of estate planning, estate administration and probate litigation. Because we regularly deal with the aftermath of poor estate planning, we draft estate plans the right way to anticipate those issues. We think of everything to give our clients peace of mind and to spare their loved ones from similar conflicts.
In your initial consultation, we can explore all your estate planning considerations, including:
- Creating or updating your will – Every person should have a will, and it should be updated after major life events.
- Trusts – We help you choose the right instruments to manage your assets and incorporate your wishes for inheritance.
- Living Will and Health Care Proxy – Guide your loved ones regarding medical and end-of-life wishes.
- Powers of Attorney – Designate a trusted person to handle your affairs.
- Special Needs Trusts – Provide for a disabled child’s supplemental needs while preserving government benefits.
- Elder law and Medicaid planning – Plan today for nursing home care and transfer of wealth.
- Estate taxes – Avoid or minimize federal and state “death taxes.”
- Asset protection – Keep family wealth away from creditors.
- Business succession – Pass the family business to a new generation.
- Guardianship and Article 81 proceedings – Assert control to protect a family member in failing health.
Comprehensive Planning Services
Whether you simply need a will or need more advanced solutions to protect your assets and provide for loved ones, we are here to help you accomplish your goals and provide peace of mind.
Get Help From An Experienced Legal Team