Comprehensive Estate Planning And Probate Services
Estate and probate problems are often messy. Perhaps no will exists, or the will is incomplete or ambiguous. Disputes and uncertainties can cripple your ability to move forward.
At Robshaw & Voelkl, PC, we provide trusted and experienced legal counsel for all types of estate-related matters. Our attorneys, Jeff Voelkl and John Robshaw, have extensive experience in the field totaling more than 65 years. We eliminate roadblocks in the estate planning and probate process
before they become problematic.
Handling The Details Others Overlook —Between The Lines Of A Will Or Trust
“We offer our clients more than just wills and trusts. What makes us unique is our ability to see between the lines, as we work to minimize the potential for future probate litigation.” Attorney John Robshaw
A Formula For Preparedness
Surround yourself with good counsel and be ready for whatever life brings.
What Our Lawyers Do:
- We draft wills and other estate planning documents that clearly and unmistakably lay out your intentions.
- We move you purposefully through the daunting tasks of probate and estate administration.
- We represent you in every kind of estate challenge.
- We provide thorough, competent and efficient guidance for out-of-state clients with estate matters in Western New York.
- We establish guardianships and special needs trusts.
- We approach every matter with a meticulous attention to detail and a dedication to protecting your interests.
Request For Consultation
Get Help From An Experienced Legal Team
Other Ways We Can Help
In addition to our estate planning and probate practice, we provide experienced guidance on: